Absco Space Saver Single Door Shed Woodland Grey 3.0 x 1.52 x 2.08m
Buy online & collect in store
- Skillion roof and single door.
- SNAPTiTE assembly system.
- Pre-punched holes.
- Wind Rated N2
Check out our complete range of Absco products
Site secured by
- Assembly required.
- Absco Sheds is a wholly owned Australian manufacturer of Garden Sheds and Outdoor Structures. Absco Sheds is a specialist in kit sheds, aviaries, garages, carports and patio covers. Made in Australia from high tensile, chromium free steel to ensure long-lasting strength.
- Absco Sheds come with a 30 year warranty and are available in many sizes, styles and finishes to guarantee a comfortable fit into your backyard and lifestyle. Absco Sheds feature the patented SNAPTiTE assembly system that reduces the need for fasteners by 75% and reduces assembly time by up to 80%. This makes the shed faster to assemble and improves the strength and rigidity of the shed.
Please be aware that availability of this product may exceed our usual Click N Collect lead times due to manufacturing. We expect orders on this item could take up to 21 days to be ready for collection.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au