What is a Climacoat® finish?
Climacoat® is a gray organic coating developed with a tough anti-corrosive film. Climacoat® provides optimum corrosion resistance and increases the lifespan of a fastener.
What screws and fasteners have a Climacoat® finish?
Certain products in the Bugle Batten, Treated Pine Screws, Decking Screws ranges. These products will have Climacoat® in the product title so you can easily identify them.
What is the benefit of a Star Drive?
Star Drive offers a positive engagement under high installation torque for reduced cam-out.
What are the benefits of purchasing Rapid Drive™ Treated Pine Screws over standard treated pine screws?
- Faster & Improves Productivity
- Twice as fast than a normal treated pine screw
- Aggressive thread increases pull down speed and strength
- Ease of installation
- T25 Star Drive has positive bit engagement for one handed fastening
- Precision fit to reduce wobble and cam-out
- Superior Performance
- Climacoat® finish to prevent corrosion
- Serrated under head cutting ribs for a cleaner countersinking and flush finish
- Self-drilling, even in close to edge installations
Q: What screws are good to reduce the time to lay a deck and won’t compromise on quality?
The Self-Drilling Decking Screws create a balance between speed and clean countersinking. The screws are high quality and minimise the usual splitting and breakout problems of standard screws.
With no need to predrill or pre-countersink, you can minimise the install time by half!
Q: What applications can RapidDrive™ Bugle Battens be used for?
Ideal for fixing roofing battens to timber rafters or fastening heavy timbers where a flush finish is required: