DeWalt 1200W 125mm Angle Grinder
Buy online & collect in store
- Anti-vibration side handle.
- Side position spindle lock.
Site secured by
- Dust ejection system removes majority of debris from the air which passes over the motor, preventing abrasion and tracking.
- High effeciency motor design improves performance in demanding applications.
- Small girth allow comfortable gripping resulting in superior ergonomics.
- The compact gear case allows access in confined areas.
- Anti vibration side handle to improve user comfort.
- Anti lock flange prevents flanges from permanently locking up and locking the disc on.
- New guard design allows guard fitment, adjustment or removal without the use of tools, for increased flexibility.
- Fully leaded stator windings for increased motor durability.
- Pop off brushes protect the armature from damage at the end of brush life resulting in greater motor durability.
- Abrasion protected motor for increased durability. Side positioned spindle lock gives greater protection to button when using in confined spaces.
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Tools
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au