DeWALT Mower 36V (18Vx2) XR Skin DCMW564N-XE
Buy online & collect in store
- The DCM564 Lawnmower features a 2 x 18V (36V output) Brushless motor, which makes for less maintenance, less noise and more power.
- The ergonomic push handle design allows easy and comfortable steering.
- The roller on the bottom provides the striped effect and there is a mulching attachment for natural lawn fertilisation.
Check out our complete range of Dewalt products
Site secured by
- Powered by dual 18V batteries for 36V performance with a brushless motor for maximum efficiency.
- 510mm metal deck (powder coated stamped steel) for durability providing a 48cm cutting capacity to cover more area.
- Ergonomic push handle design allows easy and comfortable steering and robust, lightweight aluminium handles.
- Power activation button for easy to turn on / off and secondary safety switch for added safety.
- 55L heavy duty mesh fabric grass collection bag for cut free lawn aesthetics.
- Easy to remove up through the handles and stores flat.
- 5 height settings lever (25, 38, 57, 74, 86mm) which adjusts all wheels quickly and easily for various applications.
- Secondary and front carry handles allows easy transportation and fold over handle / locking wheels for improved storage and transport.
- Voltage: 18V x 2.
- Cutting capacity: 480mm.
- Cutting deck: Steel.
- Collection capacity: 55L.
- Height settings: 25mm, 38mm, 57mm, 74mm & 86mm.
- Weight: 25.9kg.
MORE Lawn Mowers
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Garden Maintenance
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au