Gasmate Galaxy 6 Burner Kitchen BBQ With 2 Door Bar Fridge
Buy now and pay over time.
Interest free for up to six months. Learn more.
- Includes 6 burner BBQ, sink module, storage module and 2 door fridge.
- Temperature gauge.
- LP gas.
- Gas bottle not included.
- Includes 6 burner BBQ, sink module, storage module, 2 door fridge top and 228L bar fridge.
- Cooking surface of 960 x 420mm (2/ 3 grill and 1/ 3 hotplate).
- Temperature gauge and cool touch handle.
- Convenient internal lights and blue LED's above control knobs.
- Electronic ignition for effortless lighting.
- Enamel coated cast iron plate and grill.
- Cast iron burners with individual controls.
- Ceramic rear burner for healthy rotisserie cooking & integrated high output side burner.
- Complete with warming rack.
- AGA certified to Australian standards.
- Approved for natural gas conversions.
- Supplied with LPG hose and regulator (propane models only).
- Stylish black powder coated modules with premium granite top and #304 grade stainless steel fascia.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Locking castors keep kitchen modules in desired position.
- Ample storage to keep your BBQ utensils, tableware and cleaning products close by.
MORE Outdoor Kitchens
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Outdoor Living
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au