Karcher WD5 PREMIUM Multipurpose Wet Dry Vac
Site secured by
- The multi-purpose WD 5 Premium vacuum cleaner is extremely powerful with a power consumption of only 1,100 watts. The multi-purpose vacuum cleaner is equipped with a high volume, corrosion-resistant 25-litre stainless steel container and innovative filter removal technology, which allows you to conveniently remove the flat pleated filter in seconds by folding out the filter box. The filter is also ideal for wet and dry vacuuming with no need for filter replacement. Thanks to integrated filter cleaning, the dirty filter can be efficiently cleaned at the push of a button with strong pulse air streams, so that suction power is quickly restored. The switchable floor nozzle with two rubber and two brush strips and the optimised suction hose guarantee optimal pick-up of all types of dirt and offer maximum cleaning convenience. The handle with electrostatic protection (especially useful when vacuuming fine dust) is removable, and enables the attachment of accessories directly to the suction hose. Other convenient features, such as parking position, blower function, 3-in-1 carrying handle and cable and accessory storage, complete the device's profile.
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Tools
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au