Makita 25L 1050W Wet & Dry Dust Extractor Vacuum VC2510LX1
Buy online & collect in store
- 1050W Motor.
- Wet and dry L class dust extractor vacuum.
- Push and clean technology.
Check out our complete range of Makita products
Site secured by
- Compact and lightweight.
- Automatic self cleaning filter obtained by Triple filter structure composed of: Powder filter, damper and pre filter.
- For both wet and dry vacuum cleaning.
- Automatic on and off system interlocked with the switch of connected power tool.
- Large capacity of on-board storage for convenient storage of the hose, front cuffs, pipes, nozzles and power supply cord.
- Flat top design for space saving in storage.
- Large bumper protects wall and furniture surfaces from scratches and damages.
- Compatible with commercially available plastic bags, allowing for quick and easy dust disposal while also allowing for lower running costs compared to using paper dust bags.
- Durable lock lever with plate steel elastomer for easy locking and unlocking operation.
- Caster stopper on two rear casters.
- Variable suction power control by dial.
- Simple connection to Makita power tools.
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Tools
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au