Q-See In-Home PTZ Security Camera
Buy online & collect in store
- 16 x digital zoom.
- Pan & tilt function gives you full control to see it all.
- Night vision.
- Built in micro SD card slot (SD card not included).
- Monitor from the convenience of your smart phone.
- 2-way talk via Q-See plus app.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- App available through Android and iOS devices.
- Smart home compatible with control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistand and IFTTT.
Check out our complete range of Q-See products
Site secured by
- Indoor cameras serve a much broader purpose than just keeping tabs on the nanny. They keep an overview of everything and everyone all the time. They provide for the overall indoor security of your home serving as an extra set of eyes when your kids are in other rooms, alert you to unexpected night time motion and be a remote voice intercom system. And best of all when linked to your WiFi network they are portable and connect directly back to your mobile or tablet device.
- Link up to 4 cameras to your Q-See Plus mobile app for super HD video streaming, motion detection alerts and two way interactive audio.
- Stream to multiple users.
- 355° spin and 90° tilt control with a wide field of view for large rooms.
- 4 mega pixel resolution, 2688 x 1520 @50 FPS.
- 24 month extended manufacturers warranty.
MORE Connected Security Cameras & Systems
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Hardware & Electrical
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au