Ring Satin Nickel Video Doorbell
Buy online & collect in store
- Battery-powered Video Doorbell.
- Motion-activated alerts.
- Crystal-clear 720HD video.
- Two-way talk with noise cancellation.
- Infrared night vision.
- Theft Protection.
- iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 compatible.
Check out our complete range of Ring products
Site secured by
- ANSWER THE DOOR FROM ANYWHERE. Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. Then use the free Ring app to see, hear and speak to guests from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- NEVER MISS A VISITOR. Ring lets you customize your motion sensors, so you’ll always be the first to know when you have a visitor. With infrared night vision and a weather-resistant design, you can monitor your home around the clock – day or night, rain or shine.
- HOME SECURITY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS. Power your Video Doorbell with its built-in rechargeable battery, or connect it to your existing doorbell wiring for a non-stop charge. It also comes with everything you need to install your Doorbell in just a few minutes, with no professional help required.
MORE Connected Doorbells
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Hardware & Electrical
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au