Ring Spotlight Camera Battery
- Battery-powered security camera with LED spotlights and siren.
- 1080HD video.
- Wide-angle camera lens.
- Built-in microphone and speakers.
- Instant motion-activated alerts.
- Infrared night vision.
- 110-decibel siren alarm.
- Includes one rechargeable battery pack.
- iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 compatible.
Check out our complete range of Ring products
- SMART SECURITY AT EVERY CORNER. Protect every corner of your home with Spotlight Cam Battery, a versatile wire-free HD security camera that lets you see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from your phone, tablet and PC.
- ALWAYS KNOW WHO'S THERE. Adjustable motion sensors let you get the ideal setting for you and your home. With instant motion-activated alerts, you’ll always be the first to know when there’s someone on your property.
- STOP CRIME IN ITS TRACKS. A built-in spotlight gives you crisp video around the clock, and night vision has you covered, even with the lights off. For added security, there’s a 110-decibel alarm to help you scare off intruders.
- SUPERIOR SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE. With an adjustable mount and wire-free design, Spotlight Cam Battery installs in any location. The quick-release rechargeable battery pack lets you easily charge your Cam without moving the device.
MORE Connected Security Cameras & Systems
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Hardware & Electrical
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au