ScotchBlue Sharp Lines Painter's Tape 55m
Buy online & collect in store
- Edge-Lockâ„¢ Technology seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines.
- 21-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue.
- Medium adhesive.
- UV and sunlight resistant.
- Designed for use on multiple surfaces such as smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile and glass.
Check out our complete range of Scotch products
Site secured by
- ScotchBlueâ„¢ Sharp Lines Painterâ€™s Tape features Edge-Lockâ„¢ Technology that seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines.
- Whether youâ€™re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi-surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 21 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
- TAPE APPLICATION TIPS: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- TAPE REMOVAL TIPS: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Paint & Decorating
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au