Terms & Conditions
Catalogue Terms and Conditions
This catalogue has been prepared by Home Timber & Hardware Group Pty Ltd, the operator of the Home Timber & Hardware group.
Stores listed herein are owned or independent businesses that are members of the Home Timber & Hardware group and trade under the Home Timber & Hardware banner. All stores may not be participating in this promotion. Find your nearest Participating Store.
Home Timber & Hardware Group Pty Ltd does not make any representations as to the prices charged by the independent stores listed herein. Prices stated are recommended prices and stores are free to charge below these prices. Prices stated do not include any freight charges (which are not necessarily known to Home Timber & Hardware Group Pty Ltd and which participating independent stores may incur and choose to pass on to customers). Independent stores may add freight charges into the price they charge to customers for any of the products featured in this catalogue. Those stores will inform customers of this instore.
Please be aware that due to the extensive range and physical size of the products displayed in this publication, many products, sizes and colours shown may not be in stock in all participating stores but can be ordered upon request. If a specific product becomes unavailable during the sale period every effort will be made to provide an equivalent product at the same price. Unless otherwise stated, plants and accessories shown are not included in the price. Each store reserves the right to limit quantities sold to any one customer.
All sizes shown are approximate only. We reserve the right to correct printing errors. Due to the printing process, colours may vary to the actual item. Printed on behalf of Home Timber & Hardware Group Pty Ltd ABN 64 004 037 049. © 2013.
D.I.Y. Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms
- As a Home DIY Rewards program member you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as varied by us from time to time, from the first time you use your membership card.
- Terms and conditions set by participating stores, where applicable, are available on request.
- Meaning of words
In these Terms and Conditions the following words have the following meanings:
- "application form" means the form completed by an individual in store to become a member of the Home DIY Rewards program;
- "Benefits" means rewards, discounts and special offers available from participating stores as offered from time to time subject to any conditions as notified from time to time;
- "Home DIY Rewards program" means those arrangements by which a member receives rewards and benefits from participating stores under these Terms and Conditions;
- "membership card" means a card issued to members of the Home DIY Rewards program;
- "our website" means the Home DIY Rewards website located at www.homehardware.com.au
- "participating stores" means stores under the Home Timber and Hardware group participating in the Home DIY Rewards program who supply goods and services in respect of which various rewards, discounts, special offers and other benefits may be claimed by members subject to any conditions determined by those stores;
- Only individuals (not trade or businesses) may become members of the Home DIY Rewards program.
- To become a member of the Home DIY Rewards program you must apply in store at a nominated Home Timber and Hardware store, in which your Home DIY Rewards membership card can only be used at that participating store to earn and redeem. You will become a member once we accept your application and issue a membership card to you in store.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application for membership.
- You will receive your Home DIY Rewards membership card in store upon completion of the appropriate application form.
- Your membership reward points will expire after a 12 month period from date of reward earned, if not redeemed within the expiry period of 12 months.
- Using your membership
- You may use your membership to receive rewards and benefits only at your joining store.
- All rewards and benefits are subject to availability and any conditions as determined by the relevant participating store. It is your responsibility to satisfy or comply with any conditions imposed by participating stores for the receipt of any rewards and benefits.
- Each participating store providing rewards and benefits identifies you as being eligible for the rewards and benefits in one or more of the following ways (at their discretion):
- when you present your membership card at the point of sale at participating store; or
- by the 13 digit identification and store name on the back of your membership card;
- Rewards cannot be exchanged, transferred to other participating members, sold, bartered, otherwise dealt with other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If a rewards voucher becomes lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- To the extent permitted by law we are not liable for any rewards and/or benefits not being available for any reason whatsoever. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, to the extent permitted by law we are not liable for:
- any delay by or failure of a participating store to notify us of the details of a offer;
- a failure by you to take advantage of a reward and/or benefits because you have not complied with the participating stores conditions (including limited time offers) for receiving the Benefit; or
- any failure by you to notify your nominated store that you are a member and entitled to a reward and benefit offers.
- Participating stores may cease to be participants of the Home DIY Rewards Program, for reasons such as; resign from the Home Timber & Hardware Group, become liquidated or simply cease to participate in the Home DIY Rewards program from time to time. To the extent permitted by law Home Timber & Hardware Group Pty Ltd are not liable if you fail to receive rewards or benefits because a participating stores ceases to be a participant in the Home DIY Rewards program.
- You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised transaction in relation to your membership.
- You must notify us of any dispute relating to the rewards and benefits as soon as possible after you become aware of the dispute. We will endeavour in good faith to resolve the dispute.
- Membership cards
- Membership cards are not credit or charge cards, are not transferable (except that you may permit members of your immediate family to use your card), and remain our property.
- You must notify us immediately of any change of address or of a lost or stolen membership card. To the extent permitted by law we are not liable for any delay in replacing a membership card or for any unauthorised use of a membership card. We may charge $2.50 per card for replacement cards.
- Termination of membership
- We may terminate your membership if you, or a member of your immediate family who uses a membership card:
- fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- abuse any privilege accorded to you as a member under the Home DIY Rewards program; or
- supply any false or misleading information or make any false or misleading misrepresentations to us or to any participating stores in connection with the Home DIY Rewards program.
You may terminate your membership at anytime by either contacting your nominated store or via www.homehardware.com.au website. On receiving such notice, we will note your membership details on our database as inactive.
- We may terminate your membership if you, or a member of your immediate family who uses a membership card:
- Changes, suspension or termination
- Subject to applicable law and sub-clause 7.2 we reserve the right to make any changes at any time, without prior notice and at our absolute discretion, to these Terms and Conditions and the range of participating stores. This includes changes that have or may have the effect of reducing or eliminating the number of rewards and benefits offered, or the period for receiving any offer. We will attempt to notify members of any changes but, to the extent permitted by law, will not be liable for failure to do so.
- To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to make any changes at any time without prior notice and in our absolute discretion to the rewards and benefits offered in the Home DIY Rewards program by participating stores.
- Member information
- Information about members, including information in the application form and information about receipt of rewards and benefits by members, will be held in our internal database ("our Database") which will contain information about you and your use of the membership.
- We and our agents will only use the information from our Database to manage and administer the Home DIY Rewards program.
- Each member consents and agrees to the provision of the information on the application form to Home DIY Rewards and authorises us to store and use that information, for the purposes stated in this clause 8.
- Reward Exclusions
- Cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Not valid on Gift Card purchases and/or spend. Not redeemable for store credit or cash. Certain restrictions may apply, please see nominated Home store for further exclusions on qualifying product reward offers.
- A Home Timber & Hardware gift card is like cash. Defaced, mutilated, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- The gift card is redeemable for merchandise and/or services at participating Home Timber & Hardware stores and is not redeemable for cash; Cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts; Must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the card; Will be void and may not be redeemable after the expiry date; Cannot be reloaded; Is partially redeemable; Cannot be used on a sale under $10.
- Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited. Purchases exceeding available balance require difference paid by other method.
- For full terms and conditions please refer to the customer service desk at participating Home Timber & Hardware stores.
- You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Home Timber & Hardware or any of our employees.
- Check available card balance by calling 1300 55 33 80. In some cases fees may apply for the use of these cards, for details call 1300 55 33 80.
Profile & Principal Kitchens Terms and Conditions
Home Timber & Hardware Group Pty Ltd advises you to always consult an experienced and qualified person when undertaking jobs of this kind (including consulting a qualified tradesperson such as an electrician or plumber where relevant expert services are required). You should also consider any safety precautions that may be necessary when undertaking the work described in this publication (including wearing any necessary safety equipment such as safety glasses, goggles, ear protectors or hard hats).
The information and tips in this publication are provided on the basis that HTH Group excludes all liability for any loss or damage which is suffered or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect and consequential loss or damage and whether or not such loss or damage could have been foreseen) for any personal injury or damage to property whatsoever resulting from the use of the information and tips in this publication.
HTH Group also notes that there may be laws, regulations or by-laws with which you must comply when undertaking the work described in this publication. You should obtain all necessary permissions and permits from council and/or any other relevant statutory body or authority before carrying out any work. Home Timber & Hardware Group Pty Ltd ABN 64 004 037 049.