Yale Smart Home Alarm Kit
Buy online & collect in store
- Alarm and disalarm your system via your smartphone through the Yale Alarm App.
- Check your home anytime, anywhere via your smartphone through the Yale Alarm App.
- Alarm Kit includes: Plug & Play 40 zone controller hub, Wireless Siren, Wireless Remote Keypay, 1 x Wireless PIR Image Camera, Wireless PIR, 1 x Wireless Door/ Window Contact, 1 x Wireless Remote Controller.
- App available through Android and iOS devices.
Check out our complete range of Yale products
Site secured by
- PRE-LINKED. Yale Sercure Connect Alarms come with components already linked to the Smart Hub. This makes installing your alarm quick and easy.
- PART ARMING. Set the alarm and secure downstairs while you move freely upstairs.
- EASY TO FIT. There is no need to damage your décor, lift carpets or run cables. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units.
- EXPANDABLE. Add up to 40 devices to tailor the system to your home (Additional devices sold separately).
- NO MONTHLY FEE. Putting you in control and alerting you directly means there are no monthly fees.
MORE Connected Security Cameras & Systems
D.I.Y. IDEAS & ADVICE for Hardware & Electrical
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you. Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
- Products are available while stocks last
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store
- Contact your local store to check stock availability
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- Price is available to click ‘n’ collect purchases only.
- Price when purchasing instore may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au