Introducing the 18V Brushless Compact Cut-Off Saw (DMC300), the ultimate tool for precise cutting. Engineered with cutting-edge features, this saw sets a new standard in efficiency, safety, and versatility.
Equipped with Active Feedback Sensors (AFT), the tool instantly shuts down the wheel rotation in the event of a kickback. With forward and reverse rotation capabilities, it effortlessly handles push or pull cutting, adapting quickly to any task with ease.
Experience lightning-fast cutting speeds with a rapid 20,000rpm, allowing you to effortlessly slice through a wide range of material. Our advanced safety measures, including an electric brake and anti-restart function, offer enhanced protection during operation.
Furthermore, our patented XPT technology guarantees long-lasting durability by safeguarding the tool against dust and moisture. Whether you're cutting metal, masonry or plastics our 18V Compact Cut-Off Saw delivers unparalleled performance, reliability, and safety for all your cutting needs.
- Forward & reverse rotation - Optimised for one-handed use, push cutting in reverse rotation and pull cutting in forward rotation
- Anti-restart - For additional safety when installing the battery cartridge if the trigger switch is engaged the tool will not start. To start the tool the release switch and pull the trigger again
- Electric brake - The tool is equipped with an electric brake, rapidly stopping wheel rotation once the trigger switch has been released
- LED Job Light - High brightness LED job light with after-glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during the application
- Constant speed control - The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - The tool electronically detects situations in which the cutting wheel may be at risk of being bound. In this situation, the tool automatically stops to prevent further rotation of the spindle. (It does not prevent kickback, it minimizes the effects)
- eXtremeProtection Technology (XPT) - A series of integrated seals engineered to channel away dust and water for increased durability. Tools equipped with XPT are engineered for increased durability and longer tool life
- Dust collecting cover attachment - Included as a standard accessory the dust collecting cover enhances safe and efficient cutting operation. Providing a dust extraction solution when cutting masonry
Blade Diameter: 76mm (3")
Hole Diameter: 9.5mm
Max. Cutting Depth: 16mm (Without dust cover) / 13.5mm (With dust cover)
No Load Speed: 20,000rpm
Overall Length: 271mm
Skin weight: 1.1kg
Weight (with battery, sold separately): 1.7kg (BL1860B)