CHANCE TO WIN!
Buy any Weber barbecue for your chance to win the ultimate food, wine & barbecue experience for you and a friend in South Australia!
There's one to be won for each state! Competition closes 31 October.
• FLIGHTS • ACCOMODATION • CAR HIRE • WEBER GRILL ACADEMY EXPERIENCE • McLAREN VALE WINERY EXPERIENCE
Enter the Ultimate Weber Experience
THE ULTIMATE WEBER EXPERIENCE PROMOTION
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of this The Ultimate Weber Experience Promotion Valued up to $30,000 promotion (“Promotion”). If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
2. The Promoter is Mitre 10 Australia Pty. Ltd 19 Corporate Drive, Heatherton VIC 3202 ABN – 98 009 713 704 Phone 1300 880 440.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Mitre 10 Australia Pty Ltd, participating Mitre 10 retailers, and agencies and/or companies associated with the conduct of this competition, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
4. Eligible Entrants in this Promotion are deemed to abide by these Terms and Conditions by virtue of their entry.
5. Entries into the Promotion open at 6 AM AEST on Wednesday 29 September 2021 and close at 11 PM AEDST on Sunday 31 October 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To receive an entry into the promotion an Eligible Entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) In store:
- Purchase any Weber BBQ (excludes Weber Specialist Dealer BBQs) in a single transaction at any Mitre 10, Home Hardware, Thrifty Link Hardware or True Value Hardware stores (“Qualifying In-Store Transaction”)
- Visit www.mitre10.com.au/weber-promo or www.homehardware.com.au/weber-promo follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, a valid email address, valid phone number, State/Territory of residence, the store at which they made the Qualifying Transaction, and their full purchase invoice/receipt number, and submit the full completed entry form.
b) Online at mitre10.com.au / homehardware.com.au :
- Purchase any Weber BBQ in a single transaction online at Mitre 10 or Home Hardware (“Qualifying Online Transaction”)
- Visit www.mitre10.com.au/weber-promo or www.homehardware.com.au/weber-promo follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, a valid email address, State/Territory of residence, the store at which they made the Qualifying Transaction, and their full purchase invoice/receipt number, and submit the full completed entry form.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. There will be one (1) winner plus one (1) friend per State/Territory for this promotion. Entries close for the promotion on the dates specified in the table below. Draws for all States/Territories will take place at Handling Matters, Unit 40, 1-5 Thew Parade, Cromer NSW 2099 on the dates specified in the table below. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and published at www.mitre10.com.au/weber-promo or www.homehardware.com.au/weber-promo from the dates specified in the table below. In the event of a South Australian winner, their name will also be announced in The Advertiser on the dates specified in the table below.
11. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Draw dates will be as follows:
Draw Entries close Draw date Publication date
All States/Territories Sunday 31 October 2021 Wednesday 3 November 2021 Friday 5 November 2021
12. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
13. The first valid entry drawn in each State/Territory will win The Ultimate Weber Experience which includes:
- Return flights from your nearest capital city to Adelaide, South Australia for you and a friend
- Transfers to Hotel or Car Hire
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Weber Grill Academy Experience of your choice for 2 people
- McLaren Vale Winery Experience voucher for 2 people
14. Any ancillary costs associated with getting to and from your nearest capital city are not included.
15. The prize/s (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the prize is unavailable), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. Total prize pool value is up to $30,000. The total prize pool per State/Territory is $3,750.00.
18. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on the dates in the table below at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and published at www.mitre10.com.au/weber-promo or www.homehardware.com.au/weber-promo from the dates specified in the table below. In the event of a South Australian winner, their name will also be announced in The Advertiser on the dates specified in the table below.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Draw date Publication date
All States/Territories Sunday 27 February 2022 Tuesday 1 March 2022
19. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, proof of purchase, age and place of residence), and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a release of liability in a form to be determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and their agent Pinpoint Pty Ltd (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, fraud, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
Authorised under Permit numbers:
SA Permit No. T21/1053
ACT Permit No. TP21/01163