Online purchases for Click n Collect and Delivery
Our warehouses and supplier partners are experiencing a significant increase in demand and reduced staff for fulfilling orders. As a result, your order may take longer than expected to become available, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We expect this demand to continue through the current spike in COVID cases.
If you are looking for a particular item and are unsure about its availability please contact your local Home Hardware to discuss.
Team & customer safety
We've made some updates to our reopened stores and the way we serve you to help keep everyone safe and healthy:
- QR codes are at the entrance of our stores. We encourage customers to check in to register their visit
- Increased frequency of cleaning stores
- Hand sanitiser available for our customers
- Customers & team members must wear a face mask when visiting our stores & sites in affected areas unless they have a medical exemption
- Practising physical distancing of 1.5 metres between customers & team members, with clear signage across the stores
- Cash payments are available, yet contactless payments are preferred
- To help you with your choices when shopping we will continue to operate online 24/7
- We kindly ask that you follow the instructions of our team & signage when you visit your local store
- Please do not enter stores if you feel unwell
Ways to shop
Our team are available 7 days a week from morning to afternoon and can help you with purchase over the phone. You can choose to get your order delivered, or you can select click & collect at your local store.
Ways to get your order
Click n Collect
- Order online and choose Click n Collect.
- We’ll contact you by SMS or email when your order is ready.
- Once notified, your order is ready for collection, park at your nominated store and call us.
- A team member will deliver your products to your car.
Curbside pick up
- Call us and we’ll process your order and payment over the phone
- We’ll contact you by your nominated method to let you know when your order is ready for collection. Ensure your order will fit into your vehicle
- Once notified your order is ready for collection, please park in the designated collection zone
- When you have arrived at the designated collection point, call us with your order #
- Have you car boot open and one of our helpful team members will load your goods in your vehicle safely
Click & Deliver
Available nationally however we do exclude some remote and regional areas, for these areas contact your local store for delivery options. Standard delivery terms apply, calculated at checkout.
Local deliveries, DIY only, excludes trade sales. Find out more about our Delivery policy.
To show our support for customers we are offering free Metro shipping on online orders over $100 and under 40kg (excluding some bulky and dangerous items).